Tuesday, September 20, 2011

More Photos from Our First Show!

Guys! I can hardly believe I'm saying this, but we're under two weeks until the next edition of Urban Craft! This week I'll be sharing some sneak peeks of the fabulous new vendors that we have planned for you. To whet your whistle and get you excited for our October 1st show, I thought I'd share some photos that the amazing Andrée-Lise Photography snapped for us earlier this month!











Yep. It was pretty awesome, to say the least! Just looking over these pics is getting me so excited for the next show on October 1st! Can we also take a moment to pause and talk about how wonderful it's been to work with Andrée-Lise Photography? Andrée and I connected serendipitously and when she signed on to help us out, I was absolutely thrilled. Her work is really lovely and she's a completely joy to work with on so many levels. Good at what she does + passionate about creativity + so incredibly kind and sweet! Personally, I love reading her blog every time she posts because the images are so gorgeous. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to help us document the first edition of Urban Craft.






No comments:

Post a Comment