Thursday, September 1, 2011

An Urban Craft Sneak Peek: Toys for Tots

I'm at that phase in my life where a lot of my friends are either A. getting married or B. havin' babies! Off the top of my head, I can count at least five of my friends near and far who have brought new little lives into the world in the past year or so, and I have to admit, I love having the little ones around.

So suffice to say I was super duper thrilled when so many fantastic kid-friendly vendors signed on to become a part of Urban Craft. That means that this honorary aunt will be showing up to every hospital visit and 1st birthday party with some seriously awesome gifts. Observe:

I almost squealed aloud when Nicole of Liv Well Toys sent these little guys over. These gorgeous, modern stuffed animals are not only really unique but also eco-friendly. They're made with upcycled fabrics which is oh-so-wonderful the environment.

Wendy of Liebchen Designs creates some really fantastic items which have become super popular around Ottawa. In addition to creating these durable, modern vinyl bags, she also creates chalkboard canvases that you can hang on your walls. She also creates bibs and lunch bags which young girls and boys are immediately drawn to!

My Stow And Tow is a really neat company that creates totes for tots and tweens. They're constructed out of really colorful and lively fabrics and are perfect for helping your little one tote around all their toys, snacks and goodies!

Urban Craft is a family-friendly event and we invite you to bring down your little ones as you shop this Saturday! We'd love to see you & your whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment